Welcome to the Network for Equal Treatment in Freiburg
The city of Freiburg supports diversity and cosmopolitanism. Yet, again and again, prejudices and ostracism often have a discriminatory effect. It is not only religious and ethnic minorities, such as women who wear a headscarf, who are familiar with this. Women and men are discriminated against or disadvantaged due to their sex, their sexual orientation, their age, or because they have a disability.
This should not be the case!
- Do you sometimes feel excluded or disadvantaged, and would you like to tell us about it?
- Would you like to fight discrimination, and do you need legal advice?
- Would you like to become actively involved and support us in our work?
Then don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
- We offer a safe place to talk about experiences of discrimination.
- We advise individuals and inform you of your rights.
- We will support you and accompany you, if you would like to become actively involved.